Wednesday, October 3, 2012
Photo: “Halloween Obama” hangs from tree in Colleyville
When Halloween decorations get political.
COLLEYVILLE It’s October, and we are going to see a lot of zany Halloween stuff out in the yards. My neighbor has two giant moving spiders in her yard that scare the beejesus out of my dog. I’ll be snapping the wilder homes I see out there — and feel free to send in what you find, too.
This yard is in Colleyville and was found on Kathleen Thomas’ blog — I think I just found a Colleyville community reporter! Anyhow, it depicts what many feel this election season: None of the candidates out there are too great and in fact, they may all be crooks! Or spiders!
Let the debates begin!
Pegasus News Content partner - Candy's Dirt
- Photos: A glimpse into recently departed Pat Summerall's stunning Southlake home
- Police still searching for escaped felon in Grapevine
- UPDATED: Ginger Man to open branch in Southlake
in AugustSeptember 24
- Actors-turned-athletes audition for movie inspired by local football game
- $100 reward offered for cat lost in Southlake