Thursday, October 4, 2012
Will T. Boone and Madeleine Pickens sell their plush Preston Hollow home?
The Pickens' are getting divorced.
DALLAS Yesterday came news, sad as I think it always is, that Madeleine and T. Boone Pickens are divorcing. They are one of the most charitable couples in Dallas, probably the world, and I cannot wonder if the Alva Court house will soon go on the market, though Norman Brinker stayed on in his Alva Court house even after the split with Nancy. Madeleine owns the Del Mar Country Club in Rancho Santa Fe, California, where Michael Dell among others (Janet Jackson, Madeleine’s good friend Jenny Craig) have second homes. She got that from her previous husband, Allen Paulson, founder of Gulfstream.
In any case, looks like the Pickens paid $5,000,000 for this Preston Hollow home in mid-2005, the home having been built by Janie and Cappy McGarr in 1996. Boasting almost an acre, 8,215 square feet, a three car garage, master down, three bedroom up, pool and cabana, it is in the honeypot of Preston Hollow.
Nothing like a market that’s so tight you have to go around sniffing divorces to find potential listings…
Pegasus News Content partner - Candy's Dirt
- Want to buy Dallas ISD superintendent Mike Miles' home? You'll need $800,000
- Do SMU students still care about Aaron Carter?
- Joel Harloff is new executive chef at Battuto in Dallas
- First look: Sprinkles Ice Cream in Dallas is pretty in pictures
- Kid-friendly restaurant called Village Kitchen opens in Dallas Thursday