Monday, October 8, 2012
TCU QB Pachall is taking time off after DWI arrest
Coach Gary Patterson will clarify his status on Tuesday.
Texas safety Kenny Vaccaro played with Pachall at Brownwood High School. He tells the Fort Worth Star-Telegram that he planned to "take some time off and get everything together."
TCU coach Gary Patterson suspended Pachall last week after his October 4 arrest. He is scheduled to clarify Pachall's status with the team during his regular media luncheon Tuesday. The arrest came eight months after the junior admitted to smoking marijuana and drug test.
Vacarro was arrested in May outside an Austin nightspot and charged with failure to obey. He told the Star-Telegram he learned from the experience and expects Pachall will likewise.
- Get it twisted: Indigo Yoga's summer challenge offers free classes, rewards
- Fort Worth's Firestone & Robertson Distilling Co. wins awards for original Texas whiskey
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition extended to April 28 in Fort Worth
- Restaurant review: Experience the art of cheese at Magnolia Cheese Company
- Male Rat Terrier mix lost in Fort Worth