Tuesday, October 9, 2012 , Updated 10:56 a.m., October 9, 2012
UPDATED: Free Klyde Warren Park wristbands are all gone
That was fast.
The Polyphonic Spree show at the park on October 27 is free, but you'll have to reserve your spot. At 10 a.m. Tuesday, October 9, about 6,000 tickets will become available for the show. The free evening also features Trombone Shorty & Orleans Avenue and DJ Lucy Wrubel.
Get 'em here. (Hint: They became available even before 10 a.m.)
[UPDATE: As of about 10:30 a.m., the tickets were sold out, reports Robert Wilonsky.]
Those without a wristband will not be able to attend the free show. The rest of the festivities on grand opening weekend -- and there are many -- are free and do not require a wristband.
- Klyde Warren Park
Woodall Rodgers Freeway and North Olive Street
- Free - $200
The Saturday, October 27 concert starts at 7 p.m.
If you'd rather buy reserved tickets, you can do that, too. A $200 ticket includes food and drink, a special VIP area, valet parking, and membership to Friends of the Park. Your donation goes to support the park.
See more stories in:
- Looking for dinner and a game of bocce? Try Samar by Stephan Pyles
- Dallas Beer Kitchen promises "rare, hard to find" brews on Lowest Greenville
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair
- Photos: Dallas Heritage Village Charleston'd its way through history on Saturday