Wednesday, October 10, 2012
Video: Rep. Shelton and Sen. Davis exchange jabs in state senate campaign
Shelton was one of only 8 legislators who voted against a bill that established a timeline for rape kit analyses. Davis was the only Fort Worth council member to vote for higher property taxes on seniors.
FORT WORTH In the new commercial above, a rape victim credits state Sen. Wendy Davis, D-Fort Worth, with legislation that put her attacker in jail, and says Davis' challenger, state Rep. Mark Shelton, R-Fort Worth, was one of eight lawmakers who voted against it.
Pegasus News Content partner - The Texas Tribune
- Texas A&M's law school in Fort Worth will drop Texas Wesleyan name
- Denton Police remove 173 animals in cruelty seize
- None injured when shots were fired near off-campus TCU fraternity party
- UPDATE: Canine mascot of Tandy Hills Natural Area is
- Video: Texas Wesleyan table tennis players dominate