Wednesday, October 10, 2012
Video: Rep. Shelton and Sen. Davis exchange jabs in state senate campaign
Shelton was one of only 8 legislators who voted against a bill that established a timeline for rape kit analyses. Davis was the only Fort Worth council member to vote for higher property taxes on seniors.
FORT WORTH In the new commercial above, a rape victim credits state Sen. Wendy Davis, D-Fort Worth, with legislation that put her attacker in jail, and says Davis' challenger, state Rep. Mark Shelton, R-Fort Worth, was one of eight lawmakers who voted against it.
Pegasus News Content partner - The Texas Tribune
- Theater review: Woman in Black keeps audiences on edge
- Jack FM hosts beer, bourbon and barbecue festival in Fort Worth
- Amon Carter acquires "destination" portrait by American painter John Singer Sargent
- Theater review: Circle Theatre mounts a shocking and absurdly funny Exit, Pursued by a Bear
- Chef Tim Love: Despite Lonesome Dove fire, "we will reopen stronger"