Wednesday, October 10, 2012
Video: Rep. Shelton and Sen. Davis exchange jabs in state senate campaign
Shelton was one of only 8 legislators who voted against a bill that established a timeline for rape kit analyses. Davis was the only Fort Worth council member to vote for higher property taxes on seniors.
FORT WORTH In the new commercial above, a rape victim credits state Sen. Wendy Davis, D-Fort Worth, with legislation that put her attacker in jail, and says Davis' challenger, state Rep. Mark Shelton, R-Fort Worth, was one of eight lawmakers who voted against it.
Pegasus News Content partner - The Texas Tribune
- Restaurant review: Food at Campisi's in Fort Worth tastes like the original
- Get it twisted: Indigo Yoga's summer challenge offers free classes, rewards
- Male Rat Terrier mix lost in Fort Worth
- Blue Bonnet Bakery preps for Stock Show with Texas-themed pies and cookies
- DFW's premiere boxing series resumes with January 18 bout