Thursday, October 11, 2012
Hockaday student honored on national TV for doing a ton of back-handsprings
We're dizzy just thinking about it.
Hockaday School 16-year-old Miranda Ferguson did 35 back-handsprings during a recent halftime football game between St. Mark’s School of Texas and The Oakridge School. That is not only a whole lot of back-handsprings; it's a world record.
Here's the video:
Posted by Sarah
See more stories in:
- Casting call: GSN's American Bible Challenge seeks holy braniacs
- Want to buy Dallas ISD superintendent Mike Miles' home? You'll need $800,000
- Restaurant review: TJ's Fresh Seafood Market makes the heartiest lobster roll in town
- Photos: See people scarfing sugary sweets at St. Mark's Cupcake Camp
- Nom nom nom: Nammi opens permanent restaurant inside Valley View