Monday, October 15, 2012
Photos: Runners slapped with colorful paint at Paint Run in Dallas
It was a game just to lunge away from the flinging paint.
DALLAS Runners at Dallas' 5K Paint Run dodged flinging buckets of paint on Saturday morning as if they were on the set of Guts on Nickelodeon in the '90s. Some participants were starting their Texas/OU weekend with a brisk run; others were just there to have some fun. The run at Bachman Lake Park raised funds for Community for Permanent Supported Housing.
Here's what it looks like to get slapped with paint unexpectedly:
- President of American Airlines bought giant Strait Lane home in Dallas -- all 20,000 feet of it
- Photos: You probably can't afford these boats, but it's free to look at them
- Neiman Marcus Showcase Home is no longer on the market
- Go back 30 years with Breakfast Club screening Tuesday night
- Photos: Gas Monkey Bar and Grill celebrates the New Year fast and loud