Monday, October 15, 2012
Photos: Runners slapped with colorful paint at Paint Run in Dallas
It was a game just to lunge away from the flinging paint.
DALLAS Runners at Dallas' 5K Paint Run dodged flinging buckets of paint on Saturday morning as if they were on the set of Guts on Nickelodeon in the '90s. Some participants were starting their Texas/OU weekend with a brisk run; others were just there to have some fun. The run at Bachman Lake Park raised funds for Community for Permanent Supported Housing.
Here's what it looks like to get slapped with paint unexpectedly:
- Theater review: Men on the Verge of a His-Panic Breakdown tells poignant immigrant story
- TABC says Dallas club promoted "excessive consumption" the night Josh Brent drank there
- Photos: Check out Dallas' Dans Bois Crete estate, listed for $19.5 million
- Former Dallas mayor Tom Leppert's home reduced to $4.9 million
- New food truck park opens this weekend near Love Field