Wednesday, October 17, 2012
DFW’s best and worst Halloween costumes of 2012
You want to give them a little trick, a lot of treat.
We know: You're still not sure what you should be for Halloween. You and your significant other can only go as the plug & socket so many times before the neighbors start skipping your house when their kids are trick or treating.
We've got some better ideas. We visited Costume World on Inwood Road in Dallas, Electric Boutique on Greenville Avenue in Dallas, and Spirit in Plano to see the getups that are popular for Halloween 2012.
First, the fails: If you want to dress like a deflated banana or wear a Pac-Man costume where you can't see out of the eye holes, you're destined to be tricked a lot more than treated this year. Here are our top 10 worst costumes of the year:
But there's hope! There are plenty of great (read: sexy) costumes that will have your friends amazed at how devilishly clever you are. Here's the top 10 best costumes of the year:
What will you be dressed up as this year?
- Photos: Vintage aircraft wowed families at Cavanaugh Flight Museum's Fall Fly Days
- Casting call: GSN's American Bible Challenge seeks holy braniacs
- Want to buy Dallas ISD superintendent Mike Miles' home? You'll need $800,000
- Theater review: WTT's Red Hot Patriot sizzles with wit and wisdom
- Eat your way through Addison Oktoberfest 2013 with this food guide