Wednesday, October 17, 2012
Stillwater police investigate death of 21-year-old Plano East grad
2009 Plano East graduate, David Brumfield, was a junior at OSU.
Police in Stillwater, Okla. are investigating the death of a David Brumfield, 21, a 2009 graduate of Plano East.
Brumfield was a junior at Oklahoma State University, where he was an animal science major and a member of the Sigma Chi fraternity.
The OSU student newspaper, The Daily O'Collegian, reports that Brumfield was taken to an Oklahoma City hospital late Saturday night or early Sunday morning. Brumfield died around noon Monday.
The Oklahoma State Medical Examiner's Office is also involved in the investigation, the paper reports. Additional details of the death are not available due to the ongoing investigation.
Pegasus News Content partner - Star Local News
- Two years after fire, Plano sports bar Austin Avenue will be rebuilt
- Katy Trail Ice House Outpost in Plano is open, with beer specials this week
- Anson Chi of Plano pleads guilty to attempted pipeline bombing
- Theater review: A Little Night Music captivates audiences with the subtly of human emotion
- Counselors who resigned from Plano middle school reached settlement