Friday, October 19, 2012
Dirk Nowitzki out for six weeks after knee surgery
He'd been sitting out for several games with knee swelling.
DALLAS After Dallas Mavericks player Dirk Nowitzki had been suffering swelling to his right knee for more than a week, he underwent arthroscopic surgery and will get back in the game in six weeks, according to a statement from the Dallas Mavericks.
Nowitzki missed three preseason games while his knee was swollen.
He has only played in one preseason game so far -- in Berlin in early October when he scored 8 points.
Posted by Sarah
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger