Friday, October 19, 2012
Dirk Nowitzki out for six weeks after knee surgery
He'd been sitting out for several games with knee swelling.
DALLAS After Dallas Mavericks player Dirk Nowitzki had been suffering swelling to his right knee for more than a week, he underwent arthroscopic surgery and will get back in the game in six weeks, according to a statement from the Dallas Mavericks.
Nowitzki missed three preseason games while his knee was swollen.
He has only played in one preseason game so far -- in Berlin in early October when he scored 8 points.
Posted by Sarah
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at video game development at Gearbox Community Day