Friday, October 19, 2012
Video: UTD parodies “Gangnam Style” plus a whole lot of pelvic thrusts
- plus a whole lot of pelvic thrusts" data-count="none" data-via="pegasusnews">Tweet
- 1 Comment
It's worth a watch.
RICHARDSON "Gangnam Style" is everywhere: The University of Texas and Texas A&M did their own versions. So did Saturday Night Live. Even Mark Cuban has jammed to it. This week, the University of Texas-Dallas dances to the Korean pop song with a hip-thrusting version that may not be safe for work, depending on where you work.
The song pokes fun at the math & science bent at the Richardson university and stars the school's mascot, the Comet, and a UTD student pretending to be Korean pop star Psy.
Made by UTD TV, the video has nabbed nearly 11,000 pageviews in a few days. Watch:
Comet Style (Gangnam Style Parody)
- Photos: Animal House moviegoers pull out paddles during Alamo Drafthouse showing
- Theater review: Spring-Heeled Jack vs. The Enigmatic Dr. Hu provides lackluster take on cult classic
- Theater review: Richardson Theatre Center presents well-performed Witness for the Prosecution
- Photos: Peep the Alamo Drafthouse menu, plus see pics of the interior
- First look: Shiny new Alamo Drafthouse in Richardson hosts premiere of The World's End