Saturday, October 20, 2012 , Updated 12:00 p.m., October 22, 2012
UPDATED: TheRockwallNews.com returns despite service interruptions
Most boring corporate fight evvvver.
ROCKWALL TheRockwallNews.com was shut down all last week due to a conflict between AT&T Internet Services and GoDaddy, the world’s largest website hosting business.
Email service has also been affected and is still not working properly. Thousands or perhaps millions of websites hosted by GoDaddy may be affected.
Essentially, anyone with AT&T Internet service has not been able to see or access websites hosted by GoDaddy since either late Monday night or early Tuesday morning.
Neither company has yet explained how widespread the outage is, nor the official cause of the conflict. It could be regional, national, or worldwide.
A GoDaddy corporate public relations representative in Phoenix AZ told TheRockwallNews.com last night that AT&T had “shut down” internet connections to GoDaddy websites.
AT&T corporate public relations representative Diane Brandon told TheRockwallNews.com yesterday that AT&T will have an official statement to release today to explain the problem.
TheRockwallNews.com hopes to resume publishing news stories again Monday, October 22.
We are sorry for any inconvenience caused to TheRockwallNews.com readers.
UPDATED: As of October 22, TheRockwallNews.com is back online.
Pegasus News Content partner - TheRockwallNews.com
See more stories in:
- Restaurant review: Rockwall's Zanata scores big with a 900-degree hickory inferno
- Rockwall bazaar this weekend benefits neglected local children
- Zombie Glow Run supports new Rockwall Community Playhouse
- Fundraiser for fallen West, Texas firefighter's family slated for June 15 in Rockwall
- Voice contestant Amber Carrington will sing in Rockwall Thursday night