Monday, October 22, 2012
Dallas actor Josh Henderson spotted at TCU Homecoming game
He was born in Dallas and has supported TCU since high school.
FORT WORTH In the south endzone leaning in a corner under the Moncrief Club arches, Josh Henderson, star of TNT’s Dallas revival, looked on as the TCU Frogs and Red Raiders competed in their first conference meeting since 1995.
A football fan and a proud Texas native (the actor was born in Dallas), Henderson said yes when some of his friends asked if he wanted to “go to a TCU game.”
Sporting dark sunglasses and trying to inconspicuously blend in, Henderson said despite the heat, which he loves anyway, it was a good day for football.
“You guys are up, and hopefully we score again here soon,” he said.
Although he had never been to the university, Henderson wore a TCU hat throughout high school because he loved the colors and the mascot, SuperFrog.
Visiting for the first time Henderson said, “It’s beautiful out [here].” And with regards to the newly renovated Amon G. Carter stadium, Henderson simply said, “job well done.”
Pegasus News Content partner - TCU 360
- Get it twisted: Indigo Yoga's summer challenge offers free classes, rewards
- Fort Worth's Firestone & Robertson Distilling Co. wins awards for original Texas whiskey
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition extended to April 28 in Fort Worth
- Restaurant review: Experience the art of cheese at Magnolia Cheese Company
- Male Rat Terrier mix lost in Fort Worth