Monday, October 22, 2012
TCU falls from the BCS poll after loss to Texas Tech
The Horned Frogs lost 56-53 to the Red Raiders.
FORT WORTH The Horned Frogs were not ranked in the BCS poll this week, coming down from the 23rd spot.
In the Big 12, Kansas State (3) and the University of Oklahoma (8) moved up one spot, and the University of Texas (23) moved up two.
Texas Tech (14) moved up three after its three point upset win at TCU. Iowa State, who lost to Oklahoma State, also moved off the poll.
West Virginia went from No. 13 to No. 19 with a 55-14 loss against Kansas State. Oklahoma State, the University of Kansas, and Baylor remain out of the poll.
The SEC now has seven teams in the BCS top 25, with Alabama and Florida as one and two. The Big 12 has five.
Pegasus News Content partner - TCU 360
- Photos: Fort Worth Zoo welcomes two new animals
- Art review: Elvis at 21 delves into the puzzling nature of sex appeal, charisma, and intimacy
- Get it twisted: Indigo Yoga's summer challenge offers free classes, rewards
- Fort Worth's Firestone & Robertson Distilling Co. wins awards for original Texas whiskey
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition extended to April 28 in Fort Worth