Friday, October 26, 2012
Smashburger opens at Mockingbird Station in Dallas
The burger chain is popping up in a big way in Dallas.
DALLAS The Dallas area's sixth Smashburger is opening at Mockingbird Station in November.
The Dallas stores, including the new Mockingbird Station shop, have their own special menu, with additions like the Jalapeno BBQ burger and the Texas Dog. The restaurant also serves chicken sandwiches.
Posted by Sarah
See more stories in:
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Paleo-inspired restaurant HG Sply Co. opens May 21 on Lower Greenville
- "Young and funky" wanted for television series filmed at Dallas' Good Records
- Brangelina release limited quantity of original rosé wine at Sigel's on Greenville
- Photos: Lumen Hotel adds swank artwork by Dallas-based artists