Friday, October 26, 2012
Ten things you probably didn’t know about Justin Bieber
The fact that he is dreamy is not on this list ... you already knew that.
Justin Bieber is coming to Dallas on October 29. Here are some things you probably didn't know about the young superstar.
1. In 2008, talent manager Scooter Braun discovered Justin through his YouTube videos.
2. When Justin was discovered, both Justin Timberlake and Usher wanted to sign him. He ended up choosing Usher because he was offering a better deal.
3. Before singing, Justin wanted to become a pro hockey player like his idol, Wayne Gretzky.
4. Justin is not a one-trick pony, he's also a self-taught musician who plays the drums, guitar, piano, and trumpet.
5. Justin's birthday is March 1, the same as Ke$ha.
6. Justin and his crew usually play basketball backstage during his tours.
7. Bieber survived his first public scandal. A woman filed suit against Bieber in 2011, claiming that he was the father of her child. A DNA test later proved that the young pop star was not the father and the woman dropped her lawsuit.
8. As of October 2012, Bieber's Twitter account (@justinbieber) is the second most popular celebrity account behind Lady Gaga's. He currently has more than 29 million followers.
9. In 2011, his documentary Never Say Never was released and eventually earned $73 million at the box office. The documentary had guest appearances by Kanye West, Miley Cyrus, and Bieber's musical mentor Usher.
10. According to howmanyofme.com, there are 8 Justin Biebers in the United States.
Posted by Tiney Ricciardi
- Grab brunch with fierce ladies at drag event Sunday at DISH
- Looking for dinner and a game of bocce? Try Samar by Stephan Pyles
- Dallas Beer Kitchen promises "rare, hard to find" brews on Lowest Greenville
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair