Tuesday, October 30, 2012
Ribbon cutting of new Tom Thumb in Flower Mound takes place Wednesday
The new store features a large organic and natural foods section.
FLOWER MOUND Tom Thumb’s fourth location in Flower Mound will open Wednesday.
The 59,867 square-foot store is located at the southwest corner of Bruton Orand Boulevard and FM 1171 in the new Cross Timbers Village shopping center.
Flower Mound Mayor, Tom Hayden, Flower Mound Chamber of Commerce Board Chairman Jane Foster, and Paul McTavish, president of Tom Thumb, will be on hand at a ribbon cutting ceremony scheduled for 8:30 a.m.
The facility features a drive-thru pharmacy, large organic and natural food section, olive bar, expanded wine selection with on-site wine steward, and Starbucks. A fuel station is located in the parking lot of the shopping center.
“Tom Thumb joined the Flower Mound community over 20 years ago, and we are excited to offer our customers a brand new store that will provide quality, value, and convenience while remaining true to our heritage of offering extraordinary customer service in clean, neat, well-stocked stores,” said McTavish.
Pegasus News Content partner - The Cross Timbers Gazette
The Cross Timbers Gazette is a locally owned and operated newspaper established in 1979, serving the southern Denton County towns of Argyle, Bartonville, Copper Canyon, Double Oak, Flower Mound, Highland Village, Lantana and Robson Ranch.
See more stories in:
- Country artists Casey Donahew and Randy Rogers to headline Lewisville Western Days
- Tamale eating competition returns to Lewisville's Western Days festival
- Theater review: Solo actress Sherry Etzel shines through her Bad Dates
- Homegrown suds will flow from Lewisville when Cobra Brewing opens in October
- Theater review: Ohlook's Fiddler on the Roof teeters between good and bad