Tuesday, September 4, 2012
Hip-hop singer Flo Rida performs at UTA in October
The concert will be open to the public if students don't snatch up all the tickets first.
ARLINGTON Hip-hop artist Flo Rida -- who sings the sexy new song "Whistle" -- will perform at the University of Texas at Arlington at 7:30 p.m. Friday, October 19 in College Park Center. As is the case with many big-name concerts at UTA, the show is initially open only to UT Arlington students, faculty, and staff.
Tickets go on sale at 4 p.m. Thursday, September 6. If tickets remain, the public can buy them beginning at 10 a.m. Thursday, September 20 online or at the College Park Center Box Office, 601 S. Pecan St.
The concert will seat 6,200 people. Individual ticket purchasers can buy no more than four tickets.
Flo Rida first rose to fame in 2008 for his song "Low" featuring T-Pain. Flo Rida has been nominated for two Grammys.
Posted by Sarah
- Texas SkyScreamer opens May 25 at Six Flags Over Texas
- Free music fest in Arlington features Polyphonic Spree, Sarah Jaffe Memorial Day weekend
- Photos: Cowboys Cheerleaders strut in final rounds of auditions
- Video: Look inside the Dallas Cowboys cheerleader tryouts
- Photos: See a chaps-wearing Pit Bull, a wiener dog dressed as a Boomstick