Tuesday, September 4, 2012 , Updated 9:00 a.m., September 16, 2012
Kimbell Art Museum offers tours in Spanish on Sundays
Tours are free.
FORT WORTH The Kimbell Art Museum is celebrating Hispanic Heritage Month by offering interactive docent-guided tours in Spanish. The tours will explore Spanish and Mesoamerican master works from the Kimbell’s permanent collection. The first tour is at 1 p.m. on Sunday, September 16, 2012.
The tours will last 45 minutes. Admission to the museum and the tours are free. Advanced reservations are not required.
For more information about the docent-guided tours in Spanish, call 817-332-8451 ext. 249.
Tours are Sundays at 1 p.m.:
Pegasus News Content partner - Dallas Art News
See more stories in:
- Theater review: Woman in Black keeps audiences on edge
- Jack FM hosts beer, bourbon and barbecue festival in Fort Worth
- Amon Carter acquires "destination" portrait by American painter John Singer Sargent
- Theater review: Circle Theatre mounts a shocking and absurdly funny Exit, Pursued by a Bear
- Chef Tim Love: Despite Lonesome Dove fire, "we will reopen stronger"