Tuesday, September 4, 2012 , Updated 9:00 a.m., September 16, 2012
Kimbell Art Museum offers tours in Spanish on Sundays
Tours are free.
FORT WORTH The Kimbell Art Museum is celebrating Hispanic Heritage Month by offering interactive docent-guided tours in Spanish. The tours will explore Spanish and Mesoamerican master works from the Kimbell’s permanent collection. The first tour is at 1 p.m. on Sunday, September 16, 2012.
The tours will last 45 minutes. Admission to the museum and the tours are free. Advanced reservations are not required.
For more information about the docent-guided tours in Spanish, call 817-332-8451 ext. 249.
Tours are Sundays at 1 p.m.:
Pegasus News Content partner - Dallas Art News
See more stories in:
- Review: Dedicated hopheads braved the cold at Fort Worth's Untapped festival
- 15 hilariously-named beers at Fort Worth's Untapped festival
- Theater review: All’s Well That Ends Well provides both light-hearted comedy and thoughtful reflection
- Theater review: Into the Woods creatively interprets childhood tales
- Theater review: Bank Job takes toilet humor literally