Wednesday, September 5, 2012
Pit bull dog found in Kessler Park in Dallas
The dog was not wearing tags.
OAK CLIFF A male black Pit bull was found on Sylvan Avenue in Kessler Park on Monday, September 3. The dog was wearing a collar but no tags.
If you think this is your dog, call 214-794-1140. The potential owner will need to identify the markings and color of the collar.
See more stories in:
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Review: Taco Wagon's renovation yields sincere "north of the border" style
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at video game development at Gearbox Community Day
- Dallas Wind Symphony performs the music of Downton Abbey