Monday, September 10, 2012
Red Party on Friday is Dallas Pride Week’s hottest soiree
Tickets run $40-$100 and benefit a good cause.
DALLAS Happy Pride Week, Dallas!
The next few days will find us practically choking on rainbows, but this Friday we’re ready to focus on just a single color of that magical arc in the sky.
It’s time for the 4th Annual Red Party, benefiting Legacy Counseling Center and Founder’s Cottage. And that means digging through your closet and putting together a costume of crimson couture that will leave everyone else green with envy. (Unless you wear that Jessica Simpson teddy again.)
Join more than 1,000 people at Fashion Industry Gallery (f.i.g.) for an evening of live music from pop singer Alexis Jordan, as well as tunes being spun by one of our favorite guys in the world, DJ Corey Craig, direct from NYC.
Best of all, it’s only $40 (in advance, $50 at door) to access the hottest party of Pride. And that includes unlimited Hudson Ferrus Vodka cocktails all night long!
$100 gets you a VIP ticket where you’ll enjoy a private bar, free valet parking, and tasty little tidbits.
It’s going to be a great party for a fantastic cause, and the perfect start to the weekend’s big gay festivities.
Reddy or not, here we come!
Pegasus News Content partner - Gay List Daily
See more stories in:
- Video: Dirk honored in NBA Finals commercial
- Dogged pursuit of fun leads pet owners to Deep Ellum's Bark Park
- Theater review: DSM's glittering production of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert never "drags"
- Four Corners Brewery hosts Texas barbecue royalty on May 25
- Did you know Mary Suhm was a high school beauty queen in Beaumont? 10 things about her: