Monday, September 10, 2012
Tuckers’ Blues will be shuttered after this weekend
Say the owners: "Come party with us one last time." You should take them up on it.
According to a post on Facebook, September 14 and 15 are the last nights, and it's "closing with a bang," with music by Sheran Keyton, Liz Mikel, Lucky Peterson and more.
In a review of the venue on Pegasus News in 2010, we said the entertainment was affordable and the ambience comfortable. It's a shame to see the club shuttered when there's not enough blues being played in Dallas already.
Said the owners, "We have had a ball since opening in 2009 and are very, very grateful to the exceptional performers, staff, and loyal patrons who have made these three years possible. Come party with us one last time. Serious talent is gonna be all over the stage. And this party will be one you won’t forget. Ever."
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger