Monday, September 10, 2012
Tuckers’ Blues will be shuttered after this weekend
Say the owners: "Come party with us one last time." You should take them up on it.
According to a post on Facebook, September 14 and 15 are the last nights, and it's "closing with a bang," with music by Sheran Keyton, Liz Mikel, Lucky Peterson and more.
In a review of the venue on Pegasus News in 2010, we said the entertainment was affordable and the ambience comfortable. It's a shame to see the club shuttered when there's not enough blues being played in Dallas already.
Said the owners, "We have had a ball since opening in 2009 and are very, very grateful to the exceptional performers, staff, and loyal patrons who have made these three years possible. Come party with us one last time. Serious talent is gonna be all over the stage. And this party will be one you won’t forget. Ever."
- Grab brunch with fierce ladies at drag event Sunday at DISH
- Looking for dinner and a game of bocce? Try Samar by Stephan Pyles
- Dallas Beer Kitchen promises "rare, hard to find" brews on Lowest Greenville
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair