Monday, September 17, 2012
Photos: GrapeFest 2012 was a cool way to usher in fall
Plus, who doesn't love a festival centered around wine?
GRAPEVINE Cloudy and cool, GrapeFest in Grapevine was an outdoor success. The annual festival is first and foremost about tasting wine in downtown Grapevine, but the event also brings people out for the music and arts booths.
Families gathered in large crowds to wander in downtown Grapevine. Here are photos:
Pegasus News Content partner - Arc Digital Photography
- Theater review: Leading Ladies serves gold diggers, plot twists and consecutive laughs on a silver spoon
- Del Frisco's Grille in Southlake opened just before the New Year
- Video: Slabs of ice rapidly slide off Great Wolf Lodge
- Theater review: Bloody Bloody Andrew Jackson will make you love leather pants
- Theater review: Runway Theatre plays Talking Pictures as a sincere drama with a dash of comedy