Tuesday, September 18, 2012
Sneak peek photos: Lunch at Sissy’s in Dallas starts Tuesday
All appetizers and salads remain on the menu at Sissy's – including the deviled eggs.
DALLAS To unveil their new lunch service, which begins Tuesday, September 18, Sissy’s Southern Kitchen & Bar in Dallas invited a few media types out to their restaurant to help get the word out about what they have in store. As a picture is worth 1,000 words, we figured we’d spare you the dissertation and show – rather than tell – you what the new Sissy’s lunch menu looks like.
And though you won’t see any photos, please don’t worry – the fried chicken’s still safely on the menu.
Pegasus News Content partner - Entree Dallas
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy