Thursday, September 20, 2012
Price of historic Mt. Vernon estate lowered by $5 million
It's now only $24.9 million.
DALLAS I guess the Amens are really getting serious about selling H.L. Hunt’s old estate on the banks of White Rock Lake. I have always adored this home, and maybe if I play the Lotto and they lower the price a few more times, I can actually buy it. Because buy it I would in a heartbeat. According to Allie Beth Allman’s website, which I visited to check on Troy Aikman’s home status, the price of 4009 West Lawther Drive had been changed to $24,900,000. That’s $5 million less than original asking at $29,500,000.
But not to worry: Mt. Vernon is still the most expensive listing in Dallas at this time … with that inside bowling alley and collectible car concourse:
Pegasus News Content partner - Candy's Dirt
- "Young and funky" wanted for television series filmed at Dallas' Good Records
- Brangelina release limited quantity of original rosé wine at Sigel's on Greenville
- New Lower Greenville restaurant HG Sply Co. takes inspiration from Paleo Diet
- Theater review: Flat Stanley is rip-roaring fun for the little ones
- Trader Joe's on Greenville Avenue opens August 9