Sunday, September 23, 2012
Photos: The colors of Chihuly at the Dallas Arboretum
It's amazing how different the exhibit looks depending on the time of day.
The Dale Chihuly exhibit at the Dallas Arboretum is one of the most amazing art exhibitions that has come to Dallas in some time. DMN photographer Tom Fox took some beautiful photos of the sculptures, on display until November 2012.
- Travel Channel names the Dallas Arboretum one of America's top 12 botanical gardens
- Dallas Arbortetum's Chihuly Nights sold out except for three just-added nights
- Chihuly exhibit at Dallas Arboretum extended through end of the year
- UPDATED: Chihuly Nights at the Dallas Arboretum is sold out
- How to avoid Texas/OU shenanigans in Dallas-Fort Worth
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- DFW reality TV stars to perform in Dallas Arboretum series
- Q-and-A: The Grape's Danyele McPherson flips leftovers into staff's main course
- Renovated Stanley Marcus estate used to have orange Formica counters
- Theater review: Jailbait brings sex with a minor to the spotlight