Monday, September 24, 2012
Get 2012 State Fair of Texas deals and discounts here
You wouldn't pay full price, would you?
FAIR PARK Are you excited about it being almost October? Sure, it's fall, it's football season, and it's Halloween. But it's the State Fair of Texas that makes October hands-down the most exciting month of the year in Dallas.
With thrill rides, food on a stick, and a chance to pet a llama, attendance at The State Fair of Texas is practically the law. But, bless your heart, don't fall for paying full-price to get in. Save your money for more important things like Fried Bacon Cinnamon Rolls.
Here's a sneak peak of just a few of the ways to score a discount on the price of admission:
Dr Pepper $5 Tuesdays
Every Tuesday, bring an empty Dr Pepper can and enter for $5. Most rides on those Tuesdays (excluding the Thrillway, Texas Star, and selected other attractions) are 5 coupons.
Coke $6 Thursdays
Bring an empty 20 oz. bottle of a Coca-Cola product and enter the fair for $6 admission on Thursdays.
Any Day McDonald's Deal
McDonald's offers $3 off general admission with one of their State Fair coupons (available on tray liner or bag stuffers) any day of the fair. A half-price child ticket (with purchase of general admission) coupon is also sometimes distributed by McDonald’s.
For 14 more ways to get in the The State Fair of Texas cheap, see the entire list of 2012 State Fair of Texas Deals and Discount Days at Mommy's Wish List.
Pegasus News Content partner - Mommy's Wish List
- Everything you need to know about Red Rivalry Weekend 2012 in Dallas
- State Fair’s pricey Chinese Lantern Festival now costs less
- What to do, see, and hear at the 2012 State Fair of Texas
- Your 2011 State Fair of Texas deals and discounts, all in one place
- Get 2010 State Fair of Texas deals and discounts here
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger
- Concert review: Crowds go crazy for diamond-in-the-flesh Lorde in Dallas