Tuesday, September 25, 2012
Best BBQ in the country? Texas dominates, according to CNN
Meshack's in Garland made the list.
Getting into the NFL season spirit, CNN's Eatocracy has published a list of favorite barbecue joints that are good for tailgating. Considering they're talking about both football and barbecue, it should come as little surprise that Texas spots are heavily represented.
While the list is in no particular order, four out of the six dining spots listed are in Texas. Those four are Black's Barbecue in Lockhart, Franklin Barbecue in Austin, Snows BBQ in Lexington, and Meshack's Bar-B-Que in Garland.
Non-Texas locations were Philips Barbecue in Inglewood, California, and Hill Country Barbecue in New York City and Washington, D.C.
See more stories in:
- Wienermobile "hopes to ketchup with you" this weekend in DFW
- Garland offers amnesty for outstanding warrants March 1 before noon
- Theater review: Arsenic and Old Lace embodies a twisted family affair
- Theater review: How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying at Granville Arts Center in Garland
- Theater review: South Pacific at Granville Arts Center in Garland