Wednesday, September 26, 2012
Lisa Whelchel struggles Wednesday night on Survivor
Reality TV "is not the place to experiment" with learning to trust people, she said.
Flower Mound resident Lisa Whelchel, the former Facts of Life star, is apparently having some problems adjusting as a castaway on the new season of Survivor. She has an emotional moment on the the upcoming episode — some headlines are calling it a breakdown, but from the clip provided, that seems a little over the top.
She speaks, teary-eyed, about the trouble she’s having, as you can see in the video above.
“In real life, I’m trying to learn to open up and trust more and depend on other people,” Whelchel says, “but this is not the place to experiment with that.”
So, what does this mean for her future on the show? Do you think she’ll be eliminated? I guess we’ll have to tune in Wednesday. The episode airs at 7 p.m. Central time.
- Undead apply here: Electric Zombie Run seeks racers and zombies
- Theater review: The Color Purple at Denton Community Theatre lacks depth and direction
- Sky's the limit: Denton planetarium caters to young audiences this summer
- Bowling For Soup records music video at Denton's Rockin' Rodeo
- Meet Dog Days of Denton's 2014 spokesdog