Thursday, September 27, 2012
Cook Hall will be helmed by Rick Graff, formerly of George Restaurant
His attitude will seemingly contribute to a warmer atmosphere.
DALLAS When Cook Hall opens in place of Craft Dallas at the W Dallas Hotel in Victory Park, it'll bring along a familiar face to the kitchen. The chef will be Rick Graff, who formerly worked as banquet department chef at the W.
The new concept is a gastropub with a significantly more casual (and affordable) menu than Craft. Cook Hall is supposed to resemble "a chef's gather place," says a press release.
Graff said in a statement that "Happy cooks make happy food," and that he'll let his staff experiment with the menu. "It helps us all to have fun, even though we take this very seriously, and it helps to retain talented staff."
Graff went to El Centro College and formerly worked at George Restaurant in Dallas.
- Grab brunch with fierce ladies at drag event Sunday at DISH
- Looking for dinner and a game of bocce? Try Samar by Stephan Pyles
- Dallas Beer Kitchen promises "rare, hard to find" brews on Lowest Greenville
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair