Friday, September 28, 2012
Venture through three of the city’s most exquisite homes on Luxury Dallas
The local TV show has an eye for the fine and fancy.
DALLAS Phil Romano on Strait Lane, St. John’s Drive in the honeypot of Highland Park, and a 16,000 plus square foot rock castle on Briarwood in Bluffview. Can it get any better? Thanks to LeeAnne Locken and Allyson Aynesworth, I brought a little house porn to Luxury Dallas TV and loved every minute of it. Frankly, I could do this on a weekly basis because Dallas has so many wonderful homes to showcase, they all belong on TV.
Grab a glass of wine, check it out, and let us know what you think. Oh yes, that’s a closet.
Luxury Dallas Episode 6
Pegasus News Content partner - Candy's Dirt
- "Young and funky" wanted for television series filmed at Dallas' Good Records
- Brangelina release limited quantity of original rosé wine at Sigel's on Greenville
- Photos: Lumen Hotel adds swank artwork by Dallas-based artists
- New Lower Greenville restaurant HG Sply Co. takes inspiration from Paleo Diet
- Tech-savvy: 4 of the coolest gadgets in the Bush Presidential Center