Friday, September 28, 2012
Venture through three of the city’s most exquisite homes on Luxury Dallas
The local TV show has an eye for the fine and fancy.
DALLAS Phil Romano on Strait Lane, St. John’s Drive in the honeypot of Highland Park, and a 16,000 plus square foot rock castle on Briarwood in Bluffview. Can it get any better? Thanks to LeeAnne Locken and Allyson Aynesworth, I brought a little house porn to Luxury Dallas TV and loved every minute of it. Frankly, I could do this on a weekly basis because Dallas has so many wonderful homes to showcase, they all belong on TV.
Grab a glass of wine, check it out, and let us know what you think. Oh yes, that’s a closet.
Luxury Dallas Episode 6
Pegasus News Content partner - Candy's Dirt
- Restaurant review: At True Food Kitchen, healthy food can actually taste good
- President of American Airlines bought giant Strait Lane home in Dallas -- all 20,000 feet of it
- Tom Thumb in Highland Park Village is closing
- Theater review: Experience the life of a slave and his helpless master in The Whipping Man
- Restaurant review: Cold? Try Miss Chi Vietnamese's pho beef