Friday, September 28, 2012
Venture through three of the city’s most exquisite homes on Luxury Dallas
The local TV show has an eye for the fine and fancy.
DALLAS Phil Romano on Strait Lane, St. John’s Drive in the honeypot of Highland Park, and a 16,000 plus square foot rock castle on Briarwood in Bluffview. Can it get any better? Thanks to LeeAnne Locken and Allyson Aynesworth, I brought a little house porn to Luxury Dallas TV and loved every minute of it. Frankly, I could do this on a weekly basis because Dallas has so many wonderful homes to showcase, they all belong on TV.
Grab a glass of wine, check it out, and let us know what you think. Oh yes, that’s a closet.
Luxury Dallas Episode 6
Pegasus News Content partner - Candy's Dirt
- Photos: $19.5 million manse features secret wine cellar and sprawling backyard, all in Dallas proper
- Dallas real estate hits new high with $19.5M listing
- Photos: The Iron Lady's daughter-in-law ditched this $10M+ home
- Marquee Grill undergoes transition, regeneration, and rebirth under Andre Natera
- Photos: Former Trammell Crow exec will sell $9.75M contempo marvel