Monday, April 1, 2013
Former Pegasus News editor tapped as executive director of Dallas Arts District
Big congrats to our friend Catherine Cuellar.
DALLAS Former Pegasus News managing editor Catherine Cuellar will be the Dallas Arts District's new executive director, replacing Veletta Forsythe Lill. Full disclosure here: We know Cuellar personally and professionally, and we're thrilled to see her take on the important role.
Cuellar left her position at the utility company Oncor to take the job with the Arts District.
Said Cuellar in a press release: "It’s a prime time to tout Dallas’ reputation as a regional, national and international destination.” Her job will be to manage the Arts District, which includes museums, offices, Booker T. Washington high school, Klyde Warren Park, and more.
She takes her post April 15.Follow @sblaskovich
See more stories in:
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at video game development at Gearbox Community Day