Tuesday, April 2, 2013
Author Neil Gaiman comes to Dallas June 24
Tickets start at $40.
Beloved author (and occasional cartoon character) Neil Gaiman just published a list of U.S. dates for his Ocean at the End of the Lane book tour, which is said to be Gaiman’s final book tour in the States. Cue sad music for that fact.
In very happy news for us in Dallas, however, Gaiman will be coming through our neighborhood for his victory lap. Monday, June 24 at the Majestic Theatre, to be exact. Tickets are on sale through the Dallas Museum of Art.
Gaiman is an author I’ve admired for some time, but who I’ve never had the honor of seeing in person. Last time he and his wife (Amanda Palmer) were in the area, they totally neglected to let me know. The jerks. So you can bet I’ll be at this event.
See more stories in:
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger