Wednesday, April 10, 2013
Coffee-monger The Pearl Cup opens third location in Richardson
Get your buzz at the II Creek shopping center.
RICHARDSON Residents in Richardson can now enjoy artisan coffee from one of Dallas’ most reputable brands.
The Pearl Cup opened its third location Tuesday in the II Creeks shopping center in North Richardson. The shop is currently offering all its unique drinks, including the signature Pearl Latte, though the food menu is limited at this time, according to General Manager Crystal Johnson. She hopes to have all the eats available in “a couple of weeks.”
The Richardson coffee shop neighbors several other restaurants, including the soon-to-be Shady’s Burger Joint and Frankie’s Mexican Cuisine. It offers a covered, dog-friendly patio as well as free Wi-Fi.
The Pearl Cup expanded from its flagship on North Henderson Avenue to downtown Dallas in 2011. A fourth location will open as part of the Sylvan|Thirty project, which broke ground in March. There has been talk of growing the brand further, Johnson said; however, there are no solid plans yet.
See more stories in:
- Photos: Animal House moviegoers pull out paddles during Alamo Drafthouse showing
- Theater review: Spring-Heeled Jack vs. The Enigmatic Dr. Hu provides lackluster take on cult classic
- Model train expo chugs through Plano on Saturday
- Theater review: Richardson Theatre Center presents well-performed Witness for the Prosecution
- Photos: Peep the Alamo Drafthouse menu, plus see pics of the interior