Thursday, April 11, 2013
Foursquare survey finds Dallas’ 5 most popular sports bars
Where will you be watching the game?
DALLAS Whether you're wearing a Rangers, Mavs or Stars jersey, the most important part of sports is having a comfortable spot to grab a beer and bucket of fries with a clear line of sight to flat-screen television. And apparently, mobile app Foursquare has got you covered.
The app allows users to "check in" at various restaurants, museums, shopping centers, etc. and earn prizes from local businesses as well as digital street cred. Consider it a frequent buyer card on your cell phone. Foursquare recently released a list of the five sports bars around Dallas with the most "check ins," thereby dubbing the following establishments the most popular for sports fans.
So next time you're deciding where to watch the big game, consider one of these places.
- Review: Don't miss brunch at Kitchen LTO in Trinity Groves
- Before Miley's Dallas concert: She promises "every show is going to be different"
- Remember the Bud Light Hotel in Dallas at Super Bowl? It's back for Final Four
- Dude. Granada books Big Lebowski's Jeff Bridges for concert in April
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April