Monday, April 22, 2013
Photos: Dallas rocks out for Record Store Day
We caught the scene at Good Records and CD Source.
LOWER GREENVILLE It was a beautiful day Saturday for the annual Record Store Day festivities around Dallas, as music fans lined up at local shops to buy limited-edition vinyl releases, chat with other audiophiles, and listen to live music.
See more stories in:
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger