Monday, April 22, 2013
Photos: Dallas rocks out for Record Store Day
We caught the scene at Good Records and CD Source.
LOWER GREENVILLE It was a beautiful day Saturday for the annual Record Store Day festivities around Dallas, as music fans lined up at local shops to buy limited-edition vinyl releases, chat with other audiophiles, and listen to live music.
See more stories in:
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- DFW reality TV stars to perform in Dallas Arboretum series
- Q-and-A: The Grape's Danyele McPherson flips leftovers into staff's main course
- Renovated Stanley Marcus estate used to have orange Formica counters
- Theater review: Jailbait brings sex with a minor to the spotlight