Friday, April 26, 2013
Photos: Dallas’ “Big Things Happen Here” campaign inspires visitors to get creative
We're glad this city has a sense of humor.
DALLAS Have you been seeing giant blue letters "B" and "G" all over town? That's because the Dallas Convention & Visitors Bureau wants you to put yourself in the middle and spell BIG (as in Big D, of course). The bureau is holding a BIG photo contest, and we wanted to highlight some of the creative pics we've seen so far.
- The year in mess-ups: Blooper reel from The Dallas Morning News' video room
- Concert review: Meyerson transformed into Bourbon Street with Preservation Hall Band's Christmas show
- Theater review: Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer at the Majestic is just plain phenomenal
- Sir Elton John rockets to Dallas in March 2014
- Good timing: Ice skating rink opens Friday at Klyde Warren Park