Friday, April 26, 2013
Photos: Dallas’ “Big Things Happen Here” campaign inspires visitors to get creative
We're glad this city has a sense of humor.
DALLAS Have you been seeing giant blue letters "B" and "G" all over town? That's because the Dallas Convention & Visitors Bureau wants you to put yourself in the middle and spell BIG (as in Big D, of course). The bureau is holding a BIG photo contest, and we wanted to highlight some of the creative pics we've seen so far.
- Howard Rachofsky’s original house in Dallas just hit the market
- Photos: Sarah Jessica Parker shows off fancy footwear Sunday in Dallas
- Purple Cow’s only remaining D-FW restaurant is now closed
- Restaurant review: At True Food Kitchen, healthy food can actually taste good
- President of American Airlines bought giant Strait Lane home in Dallas -- all 20,000 feet of it