Monday, April 29, 2013
Photos: High-heeled ladies exude high fashion at Stiletto Strut in downtown Dallas
A very fashionable senior showed off her "over 70s" sneakers.
DOWNTOWN DALLAS Ultra fashionable women "hiked" down Main Street in downtown Dallas for the annual Stiletto Strut at Neiman Marcus, which raised money for The Family Place. These ladies sure do make health and fitness events look easy.
See more stories in:
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at video game development at Gearbox Community Day