Monday, April 29, 2013
Photos: High-heeled ladies exude high fashion at Stiletto Strut in downtown Dallas
A very fashionable senior showed off her "over 70s" sneakers.
DOWNTOWN DALLAS Ultra fashionable women "hiked" down Main Street in downtown Dallas for the annual Stiletto Strut at Neiman Marcus, which raised money for The Family Place. These ladies sure do make health and fitness events look easy.
See more stories in:
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger