Tuesday, April 30, 2013
Photos: Food truck fest offered Texas-sized fun at Rangers Ballpark at Arlington
Patrons got to sample the Rangers' new 2-foot-long treats.
ARLINGTON Dozens of food trucks and hundreds of people lined up over the weekend for the Texas Food Truckin’ Fest, which organizers called the Lone Star State's largest food truck event to date.
In attendance were one of DFW's newest trucks, Maui Wowi, as well as the Texas Rangers' new food truck. People of all ages wandered from truck to truck for bites, while local artist Jadon E contributed some performance art: hand-painted graffiti art on The Crazy Pig food truck on Saturday afternoon during the fest.
Check out some of the tastiest highlights of the food truck festival:
- Anderson Cooper talks war, being gay and Real Housewives at UT-Arlington
- 11 worst stadium names, in honor of Globe Life Park
- New name for Texas Rangers' ballpark: Globe Life Park in Arlington
- Male Yorkshire Terrier found in Grand Prairie
- Theater review: Four women go soul-searching in Italy in Enchanted April