Tuesday, April 30, 2013
Photos: Food truck fest offered Texas-sized fun at Rangers Ballpark at Arlington
Patrons got to sample the Rangers' new 2-foot-long treats.
ARLINGTON Dozens of food trucks and hundreds of people lined up over the weekend for the Texas Food Truckin’ Fest, which organizers called the Lone Star State's largest food truck event to date.
In attendance were one of DFW's newest trucks, Maui Wowi, as well as the Texas Rangers' new food truck. People of all ages wandered from truck to truck for bites, while local artist Jadon E contributed some performance art: hand-painted graffiti art on The Crazy Pig food truck on Saturday afternoon during the fest.
Check out some of the tastiest highlights of the food truck festival:
- UPDATEDx2: George Strait may end farewell tour at AT&T Stadium in Arlington June 7, 2014
- Jerry World sets sights global rodeo domination
- UT-Arlington will exhibit rare JFK photographs
- Really? The video screen at Jerry World is a "breathtakingly bad" idea?
- Are you ready for some football? Dallas Cowboys' kick off in free-to-the-public practice