Thursday, August 1, 2013
Randy Travis released from hospital in Plano
He goes to a physical therapy facility next.
PLANO A little more than two weeks after doctors said Randy Travis had stabilized and was “breathing spontaneously” with the help of a ventilator following heart failure and a subsequent stroke, he has been released from the hospital.
“Randy Travis has been discharged from Baylor Heart in Plano, Texas,” says a statement from Kirt Webster, the country singer-songwriter’s Nashvile-based publicist. “Mr. Travis has been relocated to a physical therapy facility.”
To which his fiancée adds the following: “Thanks to all the fans and friends for your continued prayers and support as Randy continues on the road to recovery.”
- No one injured in Plano house fire Thursday morning
- Plano dance studio turns lessons into performance art
- Center for special needs adults moves to new facility in Plano
- Two years after fire, Plano sports bar Austin Avenue will be rebuilt
- Katy Trail Ice House Outpost in Plano is open, with beer specials this week