Friday, August 2, 2013
Kendra Scott to open boutique at Shops at Legacy in Plano
You've seen her jewels dangling from the ears of smartly-dressed Texas women.
PLANO Colorful jewelry boutique Kendra Scott will open the brand's second North Texas store at Shops at Legacy in Plano on Monday, August 5.
Kendra Scott, named for the female designer who started the company with just $500 in 2002, is headquartered in Austin.
According to a press release, the Shops at Legacy was attractive to the Kendra Scott brand because of its "distinctive architecture, outdoor plazas, and lush landscaping." The Plano store will have the "Kendra Scott Color Bar," which is a section of the store where shoppers can customize their jewelry and choose one of 26 gemstones.
Earrings average at about $75 per pair. The boutique also sells bracelets, necklaces, and rings.
Four Kendra Scott stores currently exist in Texas, with the Plano store and a San Antonio store coming soon. Other stores are in Beverly Hills and Newport Beach, both in California, and Scottsdale, Arizona.
Kendra Scott jewelry is also sold at Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, and Bloomingdale's.
- UPDATED: Pan-Latin restaurant called Mexican Sugar in Plano is open
- UPDATED: DFW's second East Hampton Sandwich Co. to open at Shops at Legacy November 6
- UPDATED: Eatzi's in West Plano opens September 20
- Cirque Musica launches with two shows in Frisco on June 22
- Mother and son found dead in West Plano home