Tuesday, August 6, 2013
Video: Hotel ZaZa offers “soda siphon” service on poolside patio
Say that 5 times fast.
DALLAS Cocktails made a triumphant return a few years ago with new iterations of classic, especially Prohibition-era, recipes, and while summer typically produces a few spins on frozen varieties, Hotel ZaZa recently bestowed mixed drinks with a bubbly new demeanor.
The upscale hotel is offering "soda siphoning" service on its poolside patio, allowing guests to create their own adult science experiments with CO2 for $50. Keep in mind that the pool is open to guests only, but they may bring friends. Check out this video for more:
See more stories in:
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger
- Concert review: Crowds go crazy for diamond-in-the-flesh Lorde in Dallas