Tuesday, August 6, 2013
Video: Hotel ZaZa offers “soda siphon” service on poolside patio
Say that 5 times fast.
DALLAS Cocktails made a triumphant return a few years ago with new iterations of classic, especially Prohibition-era, recipes, and while summer typically produces a few spins on frozen varieties, Hotel ZaZa recently bestowed mixed drinks with a bubbly new demeanor.
The upscale hotel is offering "soda siphoning" service on its poolside patio, allowing guests to create their own adult science experiments with CO2 for $50. Keep in mind that the pool is open to guests only, but they may bring friends. Check out this video for more:
See more stories in:
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre