Wednesday, August 7, 2013
Video: “Dallas From Above” captures the city’s beauty and diversity
Get ready to feel some Big D pride.
DALLAS Does your Dallas pride need a little boost? This beautiful video shows you a bird’s-eye view of the city, and let me tell you, it’s totally worth the 3+ minutes it takes to watch it in its entirety. The shots are so nice that you may even want to watch it a couple of times. See the video below.
What do you think is the most beautiful spot in Dallas?
See more stories in:
- President of American Airlines bought giant Strait Lane home in Dallas -- all 20,000 feet of it
- Photos: You probably can't afford these boats, but it's free to look at them
- Neiman Marcus Showcase Home is no longer on the market
- Go back 30 years with Breakfast Club screening Tuesday night
- Photos: Gas Monkey Bar and Grill celebrates the New Year fast and loud