Tuesday, August 20, 2013
Watch this: TCU girls tumble during sorority bid day run
By the looks of it, no sorority girl was seriously hurt.
TCU Sorority girls struggle with running
It’s a tradition at some colleges for incoming members of the school’s sororities to celebrate their bid with a full-on sprint to their selected sorority’s house. Such was the case last week for Texas Christian University’s newest sorority members and if “Running 101″ isn’t included in TCU’s general curriculum, perhaps administrators should give it a thought.
The video above shows the university’s usually peaceful bid run turn into a spectacle of “ohhs” and “owws” as a number of sorority girls become far to familiar with TCU’s red brick pavement.
Don’t worry, by the looks of it, no sorority girl was seriously hurt. As for their pride? Yeah, that’s probably a little bruised.
- New wine and tapas bar called Sera will open in Fort Worth
- Elvis fans can remember The King August 16 in Fort Worth
- UPDATED: Clearfork Music Festival in Fort Worth highlights southern boogie music
- UPDATED: Baby elephant born at Fort Worth Zoo -- only the second in the zoo’s 104-year history
- Theater review: Trinity Shakespeare Festival tackles The Bard's Julius Caesar elegantly