Friday, August 23, 2013
Are you ready for some football? Dallas Cowboys’ kick off in free-to-the-public practice
Don't forget: Leave purses at home if you're going to an NFL event.
ARLINGTON Thursday evening, thousands of Dallas Cowboys fans crammed into the newly-named AT&T Stadium in Arlington to watch the athletes practice. Called the Silver and Blue Debut, the event gave fans a glimpse into the Cowboys' warm-ups before their first game in the regular season September 8.
The team will also play in two more preseason games, on August 24 and August 29.
Don't forget: If you go to a Cowboys game this season, the new NFL security rules ban most purses. Patrons must now enter the stadium with their belongings in a clear plastic bag. Some fans aren't pleased with the new rule, reports the DMN.
- Anderson Cooper talks war, being gay and Real Housewives at UT-Arlington
- 11 worst stadium names, in honor of Globe Life Park
- New name for Texas Rangers' ballpark: Globe Life Park in Arlington
- Male Yorkshire Terrier found in Grand Prairie
- Theater review: Four women go soul-searching in Italy in Enchanted April