Monday, August 26, 2013
Photos: Street Feast in Uptown offered family fun and food trucks
Saint Ann provided a grassy lawn for kids, dogs, and adults to hang out.
DALLAS So where's the Harwood District, anyhow? It's a sliver of Uptown that lies northeast of Victory Park and includes Saint Ann Restaurant and Bar, the Rolex Building, and KERA-TV, among other businesses.
The 17-city-block district hosted Street Feast on Saturday to show off their area's food and fun. Centered around Saint Ann and its nearby parking lot, the family-friendly event included live music, lawn activities, a cooking demonstration, and a handful of food trucks.
(We got an order of the Kimchee Fries from Ssahm BBQ. Amazing.)
Take a peek at what's happening in the Harwood District:
Posted by Sarah
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger