Friday, August 30, 2013 , Updated 10:58 a.m., September 1, 2013
New Rahr beer variety pack for sale in Tarrant County
Dallas, Denton and Collin county residents, you'll have to wait until November.
FORT WORTH Here's a little Labor Day treat for you: Rahr & Sons Brewing Co. just announced its new "Texas 12-packs" for sale in Tarrant County.
Stores in Dallas, Denton and Collin counties will begin selling the 12-pack on November 1.
For $15.99, the variety pack includes Rahr's Blonde Lager, Stormcloud (an IPA), Ugly Pug (a black lager), and a seasonal beer -- either Summertime Wheat or Gravel Road (a dark amber).
It's available in Tarrant County at Goody Goody, Tom Thumb, Kings, Total Wine & More, the Specs on Eastchase Pkwy, and Central Market in Southlake, to name a few.
See more stories in:
- Arlington Baptist College's sordid past lives in the underground tunnels from gambling days
- Ouch! Man gets finger stuck in gas tank in Fort Worth
- Concert review: Bill and Kate Isles at The Open Door Coffeehouse in Arlington
- Sam's Diner opens in Pantego for breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Photo gallery: Lights at Interlochen in Arlington