Saturday, August 31, 2013
Grapevine Bar hosts Happy Hour barbecue on Sunday
Cheap drinks plus beautiful people equals Labor Day success.
OAK LAWN Grilling sucks. It’s too hot for that shiz. Much better to let somebody get all that smoke in his face.
Even better to have him do it some place with cheap drinks and beautiful people. Some place like the Grapevine Bar.
This Sunday, give yourself a reason to sleep in late on Monday with an all-day happy hour (1:00 p.m. to 2:00 a.m.) and a big, old-fashioned Texas barbecue.
In addition to all that grilled meaty goodness, enjoy $2.50 well drinks, $3 domestic beer, Tangaritas and house wine, or $3.50 premium mixed drinks and import beers.
As for your dignity, we’re pretty sure you’ll be giving that away for free.
Pegasus News Content partner - Gay List Daily
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy