Friday, December 6, 2013
15 best Christmas light displays in Highland Park this year
These spectacular homes sport equally spectacular holiday spirit.
HIGHLAND PARK If you're like thousands of Dallas residents, you'll head to the ritzy town of Highland Park, inside Dallas, to see Christmas lights displays that many homeowners pay thousands of dollars for each year. We braved a very chilly December night to photograph the most ornate homes in Highland Park.
Which is your favorite? Vote in the poll below.
See more stories in:
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- New growler shop in East Dallas begins filling Lone Star suds today
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Komali and Salum in Uptown have a new executive chef
- Photos: Beer sales have made SMU's Moody Coliseum way, way more fun