Friday, December 6, 2013
Ice is nice: Beautiful photos of a winter wonderland in DFW
We remind you to be careful if you're leaving the house.
We've had some fun with the treacherous weather conditions blanketing Dallas-Fort Worth this morning. But have you peeked outside? It's gorgeous, with glistening icicles hanging from street signs and coating leaves.
Here are 15 of our favorite ice photos from a frozen morning in DFW:
- Photos: Degolyer House at Dallas Arboretum is covered in angels for the holidays
- Photos: Ice skating rink at Klyde Warren Park now open
- 2013 Crystal Charity Ball brought the Big Apple to Big D
- Listen: St. Vincent debuts single "Birth in Reverse" from new self-titled album
- Concert review: Kanye West's fans rewarded with uncensored show in Dallas